The town of Harmony was carefully planned to preserve and welcome nature into its backyard. And while it’s spread across 11,000 acres of land, two-thirds of that land has been set aside as green space. Bordered by lakes, Harmony is a prime place to fish, swim, wakeboard or boat. (The community keeps a fleet of canoes and kayaks, which anyone can use at any time.) And with 12-plus miles of biking and jogging trails, it’s not uncommon to happen upon all walks of wildlife, from deer, owls, otters, and turkeys to the occasional bobcat or alligator sighting.
Did You Know?
- Two natural Lakes: Buck Lake (511 acres) and Cat Lake (430 acres)
- Two community pools
- Two neighborhood schools (K-8 and high school) within walking distance of every home
- 12.5 miles of walking, hiking, and bicycle trails
- 7700 acres of conservation areas
- Zip code: 34773
- Total homes sold in 2016: 73
- Median home price 2016: $220,000
- Average home price 2016: $228,108
- 20 minutes from Medical City, 25 minutes to the airport, 30 minutes to Disney World and 40 minutes to the beach
- Amenities: Championship golf, natural lakes, trails, parks, top-rated schools, Town Square Marketplace, pools, and full calendar of social and planned activities
Harmony, Florida Infographic
Feel free to use our infographic in your own blog or social media post. All we ask is you link back to this post. Thanks!
This article appears in the August 2017 issue of Central Florida Monthly Magazine. The free publication is distributed in Lake Nona, Lee Vista, Harmony, Conway, St. Cloud, and Kissimmee via direct mail (30 thousand copies), email (20 thousand subscribers), social media (thousands of followers) and the Social, CFM’s signature networking event. Download the digital issue here.