Central Florida’s a great place to raise a family, save for one thing: Because of the heat and humidity, you can spend a lot on electricity to cool your place down. But not in Storey Park. Many of the homes are built as “smart homes,” complete with the latest energy-saving technology including solar panels that’ll significantly lower your bills. If $10 monthly electricity bills and a Pleasantville vibe sound good to you, then you might want to consider Storey Park when writing your life’s next chapter.
Did You Know?
- Storey Park is built on 5 pillars: Community, Nature, Health, Story, Home
- Zip code: 32832
- Total homes sold in 2016: 22
- Median home price 2016: $328,365
- Average home price 2016: $333,912
- 3 schools
- 1 solar community
- Innovation Estates at Storey Park is Lennar Orlando’s first solar community with all the eco-friendly trimmings, smart home technology, and luxurious details
- 6 communities: Innovation Estates, Storey Park Cottages, Storey Park Estates, Storey Park Executives, Storey Park Manors, and The Hemingway Townhomes at Storey Park
- Amenities: State-of-the-art clubhouse, protected conservation areas, natural lakes and ponds, green space and recreation areas, picnic sites, playgrounds, tot lots, sports courts, and waterfront lots
- Plus one resort-style swimming pool with a splash park and playground
Storey Park Infographic
Feel free to use our infographic in your own blog or social media post. All we ask is you link back to this post. Thanks!
This article appears in the September 2017 issue of Central Florida Monthly Magazine. The free publication is distributed in Lake Nona, Lee Vista, Harmony, Conway, St. Cloud, and Kissimmee via direct mail (30 thousand copies), email (20 thousand subscribers), social media (thousands of followers) and the Social, CFM’s signature networking event. Download the digital issue here.