1. Name and age
Rodney Gibson – Age 42
Jennifer Gibson – Age 39
Grayson Gibson – Age 10
Myah Gibson – Age 7
Rodney is from Evansville, Indiana. I have been living in Orlando since 2005
Jennifer Gibson is from Greenville, Ohio. I have been living in Orlando since 1999
Current: Saint Cloud, FL
3. Current Neighborhood
4. What is your favorite part about living in your neighborhood?
Our favorite part about living in our neighborhood is our wonderful neighbors. We have a
very tight knit neighborhood, and everyone looks out for one another. When we moved here, our family was welcomed with open arms and we have made lifelong friendships with many of our neighbors. We also love the fact that all the houses have great sized yards for the kids to run and play.
5. What is your occupation?
Rodney – Orlando District Manager in Hospitality for Towne Park
Jennifer – Health Educator and Owner of Raw Whole Foods Juicing located in the Winter
Garden and Orlando Farmers Market
6. How did you land in Orlando?
Rodney – My mother and sister lived in Orlando. I was visiting from Los Angeles and met
Jennifer through my sister on one of my visits. We had a long-distance relationship for a year until Jennifer moved with me to California. We decided to move to Orlando a few years later due to the better cost of living. Jennifer – My family was tired of the cold Ohio weather and wanted more sunshine, so we relocated in 1999.
7. Favorite Local Hangout? Nona Blue. We try to get our friends together frequently for dinner. It is close to home and
we really enjoy the food and laid-back atmosphere.
8. Favorite family activities? We love being outdoors and staying active with our kids. In the summer, we like to hang at
the beach, and try to go canoeing often. We love to spend time with our friends and their kids
9. Springs, lakes or oceans?
We find ourselves at the ocean/the beach the most. Our favorite destination to visit in
Florida is Boca Grande.
10. Only in Central Florida moment?
Going to the beach on Christmas and calling your family and friends up north to brag about
the great weather.
11. If you could change one thing about Central Florida what would it be?
Finally fix I-4 and get rid of all the tolls for locals.
12. Where can we find you on the web?
Jennifer: My IG name @holistichealtheducator
13. What are you most proud of?
Jennifer – I am most proud of my children and my family. And my business
Rodney – I am most proud of my family. We have the two most beautiful and awesome kids
you could hope for.
14. With all of it’s growth, what are you most excited about coming to Central Florida?
Jennifer – I am excited about the healthy lifestyle initiatives that are gaining popularity,
especially in Lake Nona. Being in the nutrition and wellness field, I am grateful to be living in the wellness capital of Central Florida. Rodney – My son and I are excited to have a local pro football team! We love watching football together and are excited to have a local team to root for.
15. Dog person, cat person, or other?
Dogs, hands down. We have a Yorkshire terrier named Sophie and are looking forward to
growing our doggy family in the future.