The planned community of Randal Park is just a hop, skip and a jump to Tavistock’s Lake Nona development, but the folks who live here love it for what it is: A small, close-knit community where you can meet your neighbors while you walk your kid to school. Randal Park is just a 20-minute drive to Disney World, a 30-minute drive to downtown Orlando and a 40-minute drive to the ocean. It’s literally smack dab in the middle of everywhere all at once.
Did You Know?
9 interesting facts about Lake Nona’s Randal Park neighborhood:
- zip code: 32832
- Total homes sold in 2016: 59
- Median home price 2016: $353,250
- Average home price 2016: $342,485
- 300 acres of preserved wilderness and open space
- 8 neighborhood parks
- 5-acre central park
- Amenities include a community center, resort pool, splash park, open-air pavilion, playgrounds, workout facility and miles of biking and hiking trails
- Real estate options include resale homes from original builders David Weekley Homes and MI Homes as well as resale and new construction homes and townhomes from exclusive builder Mattamy Homes.
Randal Park Infographic
Feel free to use our infographic in your own blog or social media post. All we ask is you link back to this post. Thanks!
Want More Info About Randal Park?
Visit our Randal Park community page for detailed community information—photos, real estate, residents, activities, shopping & dining, and more.